Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first post

My name is Daniel Sarmiento Chuquisengo, and Iam an artist. I'am originally from Lima/Peru, then traveled to the Florida/United States when I was just 11 years old. I have lived there up until 2011, when I decided to jump into the abyss, and risk everything to pursue my dream- To achieve my full potential. So I have ended up in San Francisco/California, where I shall continue my studies and refine my craft. Although I did not come empty handed; a little bit of money I saved up, and my parent's full support helped, but what was more useful is the 2 years I studied at Broward Community College (now called Broward College). Thanks to this I have a solid foundation on Drawing, Designing, Painting, and Printmaking. And for this I have to thank my teachers: Harumi sensei, Leo Stisky, Jan Johnson, and my mentor Tyler Smith (Who always picks on me). I appreciate all you have taught me, and hopefully this blog will reveal my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment